The chances that he was Syrian is 50/50. The British government should do the right thing and charge Angela Merkel with conspiracy to commit terror. She was well informed of all the risks of bringing these people in, and it is no secret that ‘migration’ is a common Jihad tool. She still decided to bring terrorism onto the shores of Europe. Why is she walking away without being made to take responsibility?
Second man arrested over Parsons Green ‘bucket bomb’ is revealed to be Syrian refugee, 21, who was welcomed into Britain by Surrey foster parents as armed police swoop on his new home near Heathrow airport
- Yahya Faroukh, 21, was taken into Penelope and Ronald Jones’s home in Surrey
- He had been placed in foster care with the Joneses after reaching Britain in 2013
- Police swooped on their house in Sunbury-on-Thames and one near Heathrow
- Faroukh is believed to come from Al Harah near the Syrian capital of Damascus
- He appears to have fled his homeland for Egypt, possibly by flying to Cairo